Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd. (“ICBC”) was established on 1 January 1984. It is now the world’s biggest commercial bank by assets as well as one of the global systematically important banks.
ICBC Yangon Branch started its operation in Sept. 2015. Currently, ICBC Yangon Branch can provide various banking services and solutions to corporate and institutional customers.
ICBC Yangon Branch is now looking for talented and competent Operation Management Staff, Relationship managers and Internal Auditor, etc. due to the rapid growth of our business in Myanmar.
Once employed, new employees shall be given comprehensive training on fundamental skills required by the bank, and allocated to different units according to their interests and potentials. ICBC Yangon Branch shall be offering a competitive compensation package and a promising career development to all its employees.
Position (1) Operation Management
Duty and Responsibility for Operation Management Position:
1. Responsible for formulating the relevant policy of operation management, and implementing local supervision policy.
2. Responsible for business process management, formulating and optimizing business operation process.
3. Responsible for business operation risk management, control and prevent business operation risks.
4. Responsible for business system support, organized the preparation of characteristic business requirement.
5. Responsible for guidance of business，inspection of policy implementation.
6. Responsible for inspection of business and customer reconciliation.
Requirement for Operation Management Position :
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in finance, accounting, computer, etc.
2. Professional and work experience: 1 year or more operation management experience, familiar with operation process of counter business, for example, corporate account opening, deposit, withdrawal and remittance, familiar with the relevant policy and requirement of CBM.
3. Strong communication and teamwork ability, understand the business requirement exactly.
4. Strong writing ability, write the document of policy and business requirement independently.
5. Excellent Chinese in listening, speaking, reading and writing is preferred.
Position (2) Relationship Manager
Duty and Responsibility for Relationship Manager :
1. To understand current finance and banking industry and also about products and services.
2.To access customer needs, identifying/ recommending solutions.
3.To build/manage customer relationships to meet their financial goals.
Requirement for Relationship Manager :
1. Bachelor degree and above, specialized in accounting, finance, economics or similar majors with experience in studying aboard will preferred.
2. Fluent Listing, speaking, reading and writing skills of Chinese, English and Myanmar.
3. Basic computer skill, able to use MS word and Excel.
4. Strong sense of responsibility, willingness of learning and cooperation, capable of working under pressure and working independently.
5. Have good communication skill and affinity.
Position (3) Internal Auditor
Job Description for Internal Auditor:
1. Supervising and inspecting the adequacy and effectiveness of business management, internal control, risk management and corporate governance of the institiution.
2. Supervising and inspecting the authenticity, completeness and accuracy of the insitution’s financial reports and accounting records, the continuity, reliability and security of the information systems and the effectiveness of compliance management of anti-money laundering, counter-terrorist financing and sensitive business.
3. Completing the audit projects designated by domestic and external supervision.
4. Completing the audit projects designated by the Head Office and provide relevant audit support.
5. Conduct risk assessment every year by collecting relevant information and establishing evaluation model which include risk probability, risk degree, inherent risk, control effectiveness and residual risk.
6. Develop annual internal audit plan according to the result of risk assessment, submit to the Internal Audit Bureau of the Head Office for approval.
7. Completing the audit projects according to the annual internal audit plan and the audit projects proposed by the management.
8. Implement internal control self-assessment every year.
9. Urge to promote the rectification work of the audit findings.
10. Carry out the follow-up monitoring.
11. Gather, document and preserve the audit-related working papers as well as the materials produced for future reference from the audit activities in the establishment of audit or containing supporting or conclusive information.
12. Maintain communicaton with overseas regulator on audit matters.
13. Make timely reports to the Internal Audit Bureau of the Head Office on audit information which include but not limited to local regulatory requirements, arrangements of regulatory inspections and evaluation opinions, audit arrangements and reports made by external auditor, audit proposals raised by management, internal audit policies and rules, internal audit plans and adjustments to them, audit reports and work summaries in Chinese and English.
Job requirements for Internal Auditor:
1. Bachelor degree or above, specialized in audit related.
2. Being proficient in Chinese, English and Burmese.
3. The candidate shall have obtained CIA/CISA or qualification accepted by local supervision.
4. The candidate shall have at least three-years working experience in financing/banking sector and at least one-year working experience in internal audit and compliance or risk management of a bank.
5. The candidate shall be familiar with financial laws/regulations and regulatory requirements of both China and Myanmar. Know about the develop strategy and the principles of business management of ICBC.
6. The candidate shall have necessary knowledge, professional ability and working experience of internal audit.
7. Basic computer skills, able to use MS Word and Excel.
8. Strong sense of responsibility, willingness of learning and cooperation, capable of working under pressure and working independently.
9. Candidates with overseas education background will be preferred.
Candidates who are interested in joining ICBC are invited to download and fill out the CV forms on ICBC Website (www.icbc.com.mm) and send the completed CV form to below address:
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Office address: ICBC Center, Crystal Tower, Kyun Taw Road, Kamayut Township, Yangon.